Outside Sales Representative
Denney Electric Supply is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us grow our outside sales division. We are a company that recognizes talent and will compensate you based on performance. Salary will be determined by the manager during the interview process.
We are looking for those able to develop new prospects and maintain contact with established customers. You will be responsible for regularly interacting with prospects and customers in person at the customer's site of business or other off-site locations.
- Promote and sell products to customers, in compliance with all company policies and instructions.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and effectively
- Keep management informed of local competition and market conditions
- Maintain current customer records/files and reports of business transactions
- Assist in collection of past due accounts
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows, and sales meetings as requested
- Meeting sales goals as determined by the manager
- Demonstrate products after sale when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years sales experience
- Valid drivers license
- Knowledge of Windows based computer systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of product lines and pricing
- Knowledge of business administration, sales, and marketing
- Ability to learn our business and work independently to achieve goals
- Ability to sell our products
- Ability to excel in customer service